Engaging Learning Environment
YOUR CHILD WILL DEVELOP SELF-ESTEEM, INDEPENDENCE AND LANGUAGE
- Providing such a course embedded to develop child’s confidence and curiosity.
- Supporting child’s development through play.
- Evolving and enhancing children’s skill to become proficient, independent and successful human being.
- Fostering a child’s learning, and developmental growth thus giving them a sense of self-worth.
- Supporting and actively encouraging the natural curiosity of a child about themselves and around them.
- Introducing stories, music, rhymes and discussion related to the themes, thus facilitating a rich literacy environment which helps in the language development of a child.
- Incorporating music and other related activities in our planning.
Our program incorporates the best teaching practices and a well-balanced early childhood learning platform to promote positive learning outcomes in children (3 to 6).
A significant, important and valuable relationship along with responsive interactions of our pedagogical approach ensures that every child in our setting is at the heart of our learning.
GET IN TOUCH
Monday: 09:00AM – 12:00PM
Tuesday: 09:00AM – 12:00PM
Wednesday: 09:00AM – 12:00PM
Thursday: 09:00AM – 12:00PM
Friday: 09:00AM – 12:00PM
Monday – Thursday: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM